\\\Flight - Nintechno/// \\\Flight - Nintechno///

okaii.. !!

if you use fl studio.. how can you get those voice's into the song.. i have an demo but the voice's i can use is so stupid and only kind a robot.. xD .. you good keep it up.. what ever they said.. haha.. c'ya

"We Are the Future" -[N]- "We Are the Future" -[N]-

WHAT??!!

TELL ME.. what program you use to make your god fucking flipping fantastic songs with..

Nintechno responds:

Haha, I use a program called FL Studio. Google it, and download the demo. It's an awesome program. Also, check out my latest song if you liked this haha!

Thanks for reviewing!

He's a pirate Dj O-H He's a pirate Dj O-H

AWESOME

mayby it's becuz i'm a BIIIIIIIIIIG fan of POTC i give you 10.. but.. it good.. exept you mayby could put some extra in.. nice work.. xD..

newrounds1 responds:

thank you! :)

Walking Claw Walking Claw

let's see xD

this song is better than the other than u have made.. your get a five from here.. another thing.. where can i find that garageband.. if it's a program.. i normaly use Fl studio 8.. But i wanna try something new.. could you please tell me =)

Smashing-Flash responds:

Garageband is a part of the iLife suit from Apple, that are bundled with Macs.
Unfortunately not available on Windows.
Although Reason 4 from Propellerheads is imo better than Garageband, and is available for both Windows and OS X.
It's more advanced than FL Studio, but not to hard if you put in a little effort ;)

EuroDancer 2k8 EuroDancer 2k8

WOW i found one

finaly.. i have heart so many song and they were so.... arh no word.. but this is good.. thank you for saving my day.. your get 8/10 from me .. c'ya

HighWay To Heaven HighWay To Heaven

nice melody xD

like the little melody.. and nice beat.. good work.. you get 6/10.. lucky you.. xD c'ya